Choosing Inter College Business School is the first step to an exciting career and a world of opportunities.
Since 1979, we have contributed to Amsterdam's business community by training skilled and versatile professionals in Entrepreneurship and Business Management – skills that are in-demand right now.
Choosing Inter College Business School
- Our cutting-edge, modern programs are continuously updated and offered in intimate groups to provide you with bespoke, 21st-century training in an ambitious community.
- Located in the heart of Amsterdam, Inter College students benefit from the city's rich cultural heritage, plenty of job opportunities, access to large international and Dutch companies, a multicultural atmosphere, and a plethora of events and festivals.
- Blend effortlessly into Amsterdam's multicultural and diverse melting pot. Join more than 120k students from over 162 countries.
- Recharge in beautiful parks and green spaces in Amsterdam and get inspired by the beautiful art and culture.
- Inter College's aim is to produce a generation of business-ready professionals. We help them unlock their entrepreneurial talent with industry-based training.
- At Inter College Business School, conditions of eligibility may vary by program. It is essential to ensure that you meet the requirements of your programme prior to beginning the admissions procedures.
You Can Apply to Study in Amsterdam Now:
- The person has interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time postsecondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year;
- The person is covered by an agreement entered into between the college and an employer or by a government program of studies;
- The person has interrupted his or her full-time studies for one term and pursued full-time postsecondary studies for one term; or
- The person holds a Secondary School Vocational Diploma.
Specific admission criteria for an ACS/AEC
A person applying for an ACS/AEC program must have sufficient written and spoken proficiency in the language of instruction. A person who has studied outside of Quebec must provide the result of a proficiency test for the language of instruction.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): 5.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) IBT: 55
- Cambridge English Language Assessment: 162
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL): 40
- PTE Academic: 42
- Duolingo: 85
- Diplôme approfondi de langue française/Diplôme d’études en langue française (DELF)/(DALF): Levels B1
- Test d’Évaluation du français adapte pour le Québec (TEFaQ): Levels B1
- Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCFQ): Levels B1
- Complete application form and provide required documents
- Pay the non refundable admission fee (CAD $50) and registration fee (CAD $200), total CAD $250
- Once requirements are met and accepted, Trebas Institute will issue a Letter of Admission (LOA)
- Student must obtain a Quebec Acceptance Certificate /Certificat d'Acceptation du Quebec (CAQ)*
- Student must apply for a Study Permit (Canada)
- Student can apply for a work Permit (Canada)
- Student must obtain an health and hospitalization insurance
- Enroll and start classes!
All applications for admission must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Non-refundable application fee of $50.00 and Admission fee of $200.00 ($250.00)
- Valid Passport
- Birth certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic transcript or diploma
- Any official documents issued outside Quebec must be a certified copy or the original
- Documents written in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official translation
Verification of language proficiency English and/or French (Quebec), refer to Eligibility and Language Requirement section.
Obtaining the necessary authorizations
To study at Intercollege Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, you must have: a passport, a study permit and, if necessary, a temporary resident visa and transit visa.
For the Montreal Campus only you must apply for a CAQ (Acceptance Certificate of Quebec) before a study permit.
These documents must be presented to Intercollege Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences before the start of the program.
Consider the processing time
It’s important to have all the necessary documents at-hand prior to your departure to Canada as the processing time can be lengthy. The processing time for a CAQ is 3-5 weeks, excluding postal delays, if your application is complete (including all completed forms and supporting documentation)
The processing time of an application for a study permit can vary from one Canadian visa office to another and depends on whether or not you need to undergo a medical examination. You can get more information For questions, contact Trebas Institute at (514) 845-4141.
All international students must be covered by valid health insurance to study in Québec. Find out more by visiting the official website of the Régie de l'assurance maladie (RAMQ).
Take the first step towards your dream! Fill out a request for information form for more information about how you can study at Intercollege Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.