All students enrolled in a program at IC University of Applied Sciences - Amsterdam must pay their tuition in order to commence the programme.
Dutch and European students can get funding from the Dutch government. Did you know you could qualify for student finance depending on your age, nationality, or residency status? Check your eligibility for student finance HERE.
Tuition – EUR€
|BBA English (Europe)||
11,000 (per year)
DUO funding options for EU students*.
|BBA English (International)||
12,500 (per year)
18,000 (per year)
*DUO Terms & conditions apply. Please note these fees are good until December 31, 2023.
Don't wait, claim your 2023 fees now!
Save up to 34%* on your full tuition fee if you pay in advance. Please note that this offer is subject to terms and conditions and speak to your student advisor for further information.
If you pay your full 7th semester fee at the start of the new academic year in advance, you get the 8th semester tuition fee for free!
Visa process payment terms
- EEA students may qualify for participation in the tuition fees loan scheme provided by the Dutch Government. This tuition fee loan is paid out to the student in monthly instalments. Students can apply for the loan scheme shortly before, or directly after their arrival in the Netherlands. A confirmation of eligibility for the loan scheme is typically received within 4-6 weeks. The college will assist you with the application process after you have been admitted to and have confirmed your participation in the Inter College program.
- EEA students who qualify for the loan scheme may pay their tuition fee in 10 monthly instalments via direct debit. Upon registration at the college, student’s paying their tuition fees in instalments will need to sign an automatic debit approval form linked to their bank Dutch or EU bank account, which will authorise the college to automatically withdraw the instalment on a monthly basis. The first instalment payment is due in the month in which the first student loan payment is received.
- EEA loan scheme applicants who are rejected for the loan scheme after arrival in the Netherlands are entitled to withdraw from the study program at the end of the first study term and will not be charged for additional terms, but the payments for the first term is still applicable and should be made before the end of the first term.
Non-EEA students are required to pay their annual tuition fee in full before the start of each academic year. For new applicants the tuition fee and visa fees are paid in the following way: To confirm your place on the program and to move the application to the visa application stage all non-EEA students are required to pay a deposit consisting of the full tuition fee for the first year of study plus a non-refundable visa deposit fee of 500 euro (used to cover the IND visa application cost). The tuition fee deposit is refunded to the student if the visa application is rejected or withdrawn.
Due to variations in processing time we currently distinguish two categories of Non-EEA students:
- Non-EEA students/nationalities with long visa-processing times: Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Nigeria, North India
Historically the processing time of student visas by the Immigration Office (IND) and Dutch Embassy for these countries has proven to be significantly longer than for these students. The IND and the Dutch Embassy have also frequently requested additional information (often about bank statements) prior to a visa being approved causing additional delays.
To avoid students missing the start of the program the application deadline for students from these countries is +/- 6 months before the start of the program and the visa application deadline is 3 months before the start of the program.
As bank statements often lead to additional delays in the approval process we provide students with two ‘proof of finance’ options depending on the remaining visa processing time at the moment of visa application:
visa application >4 months before the start of the program:
Note: To shorten the processing time of applications we recommend students to consider using the above bank-transfer option instead of using a bank statement even if the visa application is done more than 4 months before the start of the program.
If the ‘proof of sufficient funds’ via a bank statement is preferred this is possible for visa applications done up to 4 months before the start of the program. In this case students pay the non-refundable 500 euro visa fee and the full tuition fee for the first year of study before the visa application is submitted to IND. Once the IND has approved the visa the Cost of living deposit* of 12,000 euro needs to be transferred to IC University of Applied Sciences before the visa letter is released.
visa application <4 months before the start of the program:
As bank statements often lead to delays students for whom the visa application is done less than 4 months before the start of the program should transfer both the full tuition fee for the first year of study, the non-refundable visa fee and IND cost of living deposit* of 12,000 euro to IC University of Applied Sciences before the visa application is submitted.
* The cost of living deposit will be reimbursed to students on a Dutch bank account in monthly instalments after arrival in the Netherlands. If the visa is rejected students receive a full refund of both the tuition fee and cost of living deposit back onto the bank account from which the funds were received.
- Students from countries with standard visa-processing times (all Non-EEA students not in category a.) )
Pay a visa depot consisting of a non-refundable visa deposit of 500 euro (to cover application cost including the IND visa fee) and the deposit of the full tuition fee for the first year of study. The tuition fee component of the deposit will be refunded to the student if the visa application is rejected or withdrawn.