Alle studenten die zich inschrijven voor een programma aan Inter College Business School moeten hun collegegeld betalen om aan het programma te kunnen beginnen.
Nederlandse en Europese studenten kunnen financiering krijgen van de Nederlandse overheid. Wist je dat je in aanmerking kunt komen voor studiefinanciering, afhankelijk van je leeftijd, nationaliteit of verblijfsstatus? Controleer HIER of je in aanmerking komt voor studiefinanciering.
Tuition – EUR€
10,500 (per year)
special discount for launch!*
17,950 (per year, year 1-3),
8,974 (year 4)
*Terms & conditions apply. The tuition fees charged for the first year is also applicable for subsequent years and will only be increased annually at the rate of Dutch inflation.
Campus Amsterdam: Onze programma's hebben komende intakes in september 2022, november 2022, februari 2023 & mei 2023
- EEA students may qualify for participation in the tuition fees loan scheme provided by the Dutch Government. This tuition fee loan is paid out to the student in monthly instalments. Students can apply for the loan scheme shortly before, or directly after their arrival in the Netherlands. A confirmation of eligibility for the loan scheme is typically received within 4-6 weeks. The college will assist you with the application process after you have been admitted to and have confirmed your participation in the Inter College program.
- EEA students who qualify for the loan scheme may pay their tuition fee in 10 monthly instalments via direct debit. Upon registration at the college, student’s paying their tuition fees in instalments will need to sign an automatic debit approval form linked to their bank Dutch or EU bank account, which will authorise the college to automatically withdraw the instalment on a monthly basis. The first instalment payment is due in the month in which the first student loan payment is received.
- EEA loan scheme applicants who are rejected for the loan scheme after arrival in the Netherlands are entitled to withdraw from the study program at the end of the first study term and will not be charged for additional terms, but the payments for the first term is still applicable and should be made before the end of the first term.
- Students in Category 2b (regular visa processing time):
Pay a non-refundable visa deposit of 1000 euro. This deposit consist of a fee of 500 euro to cover application cost including the IND visa fee and a 500 euro deposit that counts towards the tuition fee. Once the visa is approved by IND students are required to transfer the remaining tuition fee in full before the visa letter is released.
- Students in Category 2a (long visa processing time):
Pay the tuition fee and non-refundable visa fee in full before the visa application is sent to the IND. This is a payment of 11,000 euro, consisting of the above non-refundable deposit (1000 euro) and the remaining tuition fee of 10,000 euro, which is refunded to the student if the visa application is rejected or withdrawn.
Non-EEA students are required to pay their annual tuition fee in full before the start of each academic year. For new applicants the tuition fee and visa fees are paid in the following way: To confirm your place on the program and to move the application to the visa application stage all non-EEA students are required to pay a deposit consisting of a tuition fee deposit of 50% of the tuition fee plus a non-refundable visa deposit fee of 500 euro (used to cover the IND visa application cost). The tuition fee deposit is refunded to the student if the visa application is rejected or withdrawn.
Due to variations in processing time we currently distinguish two categories of Non-EEA students:
- Non-EEA students/nationalities with long visa-processing times: Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Nigeria, North India
Historically the processing time of student visas by the Immigration Office (IND) and Dutch Embassy for these countries has proven to be significantly longer than for these students. The IND and the Dutch Embassy have also frequently requested additional information (often about bank statements) prior to a visa being approved causing additional delays.
To avoid students missing the start of the program the application deadline for students from these countries is +/- 6 months before the start of the program and the visa application deadline is 3 months before the start of the program.
As bank statements often lead to additional delays in the approval process we provide students with two ‘proof of finance’ options depending on the remaining visa processing time at the moment of visa application:
visa application >4 months before the start of the program:
Note: To shorten the processing time of applications we recommend students to consider using the above bank-transfer option instead of using a bank statement even if the visa application is done more than 4 months before the start of the program.
If the ‘proof of sufficient funds’ via a bank statement is preferred this is possible for visa applications done up to 4 months before the start of the program. In this case students pay the non-refundable 500 euro visa fee and 50% of the tuition fee before the visa application is submitted to IND. Once the IND has approved the visa the remaining 50% of the tuition fee and Cost of living deposit* of 12,000 euro needs to be transferred to Intercollege before the visa letter is released.
visa application <4 months before the start of the program:
As bank statements often lead to delays students for whom the visa application is done less than 4 months before the start of the program should transfer both the full tuition fee, the non-refundable visa fee and IND cost of living deposit* of 12,000 euro to Intercollege before the visa application is submitted.
* The cost of living deposit will be reimbursed to students on a Dutch bank account in monthly instalments after arrival in the Netherlands. If the visa is rejected students receive a full refund of both the tuition fee and cost of living deposit back onto the bank account from which the funds were received.
- Students from countries with standard visa-processing times (all Non-EEA students not in category a.) )
Pay a visa depot consisting of a non-refundable visa deposit of 500 euro (to cover application cost including the IND visa fee) and a tuition fee deposit of 50% of the tuition fee. Once the visa is approved by IND students pay the remaining 50% of the tuition fee before the visa letter is released. The tuition fee component of the deposit will be refunded to the student if the visa application is rejected or withdrawn.