Choosing IC University of Applied Sciences - Amsterdam is the first step to an exciting career and a world of opportunities.
Since 1979, we have contributed to Amsterdam's business community by training skilled and versatile professionals in Entrepreneurship and Business Management – skills that are in-demand right now.
Choosing IC University of Applied Sciences - Amsterdam
- Our cutting-edge, modern programs are continuously updated and offered in intimate groups to provide you with bespoke, 21st-century training in an ambitious community.
- Located in the heart of Amsterdam, IC University of Applied Sciences - Amsterdam students benefit from the city's rich cultural heritage, plenty of job opportunities, access to large international and Dutch companies, a multicultural atmosphere, and a plethora of events and festivals.
- Blend effortlessly into Amsterdam's multicultural and diverse melting pot. Join more than 120k students from over 162 countries.
- Recharge in beautiful parks and green spaces in Amsterdam and get inspired by the beautiful art and culture.
- IC University of Applied Sciences - Amsterdam's aim is to produce a generation of business-ready professionals. We help them unlock their entrepreneurial talent with industry-based training.
- At IC University of Applied Sciences - Amsterdam, conditions of eligibility may vary by program. It is essential to ensure that you meet the requirements of your programme prior to beginning the admissions procedures.
You Can Apply to Study in Amsterdam Now:
- The person has interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time postsecondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year;
- The person is covered by an agreement entered into between the college and an employer or by a government program of studies;
- The person has interrupted his or her full-time studies for one term and pursued full-time postsecondary studies for one term; or
- The person holds a Secondary School Vocational Diploma.
Specific admission criteria for an ACS/AEC
A person applying for an ACS/AEC program must have sufficient written and spoken proficiency in the language of instruction. A person who has studied outside of Quebec must provide the result of a proficiency test for the language of instruction.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): 5.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) IBT: 55
- Cambridge English Language Assessment: 162
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL): 40
- PTE Academic: 42
- Duolingo: 85
- Diplôme approfondi de langue française/Diplôme d’études en langue française (DELF)/(DALF): Levels B1
- Test d’Évaluation du français adapte pour le Québec (TEFaQ): Levels B1
- Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCFQ): Levels B1
- Find your course and apply
- Attend interview
- Receive a conditional letter
- Receive full academic letter
- Prepare documents to secure your place
- Pay tuition fee
- Receive your visa
- Search for accommodation
- Fly to the Netherlands